• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

Can yall keep me in the loop for your plans for that game? I have yet to buy tickets but I would love to go and zippy of my boys in DC have any interest in going. Thanks...

I think I might get it unless DV7's boy was able to come through. any word?

Shit, I'm sorry. I forgot to get back to you. Yeah, the tickets are a no go for DC. The section we are in was sold out that day. Sorry again

Family of victims on Campagnaro:
"We want to ruin his football career the same way he ruined our lives."

Campagnaro was accused of aggravated involuntary manslaughter resulting in the deaths of three people.

ETA:
Campagnaro pays 400k to remain a free man. Family of the 3 victims that died in car crash: "Campagnaro has to rot in jail for eternity."

Last edited:
Sullivan is the only one who's bearable for me. Seems like a stoner who enjoys good passing football. Not exactly good, but better than Wynalda who is an absolute hack and seriously gets everything wrong

Sullivan would be fine if it wasn't for his wandering accent. I swear it changes based on the language spoken in the league he's talking about at the time.

anfieldonline Anfield Online
A Liverpool FC pre-season tour of the United States in 2012 under discussion, according to the head of FSG marketing.

simonbirdmirror Simon Bird
Phil Jones, what a player. Outstanding performer of a quiet night so far for England u21s #mufc have spent that money well.

Back