• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

dv7 - Can I please get a scouting report on Richard Eckersley? How well do you think he can play in the MLS?

The outside back from United a few years ago? I was never impressed with him, but figured he would be a midtable Championship club player. One of those solid Reserve team players that never really made you think, "he will make it." I think he'll do fine in MLS but not really set it alight or anything.

Meh. I don't concern myself too much with petty Europa League nonsense. It is beneath me.

Scotty Parker out with more achilles trouble. Maybe just today's game, maybe next three games (Villa, City, Chelsea).

We. Are. Doomed.

(Come on you Irons).

Told you the games would be canceled. I'm a genius! (that knows how to read a weather report.)

Come on West Brom!

That should have been a red card and a free kick (but not a penalty).

Nah choppy online feed and it cut out, the announcers just said "oh my Houllier will be furious with that decision"

Some really attractive attacking football from both sides here. Defense, not so great.

Back