• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

Spurs have a lot of talent on the bench...not sure about Lennon and Defoe being left off. I do like the VdV/Pav/Crouch trio though. I would just sub Defoe for Pav.

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

RAVEL!!! ASSIST FROM POGBA! Tie all square at 3-3 now! GET INNNNNNNNNNNN!

Wonderful work by Van Velzen down the left flank beating a couple defenders then getting a cross in. Pogba chests it down just above the penalty spot and lays it off for an onrushing Morrison. He hits a low shot destined for the corner but a sliding chelski defender deflects it and it loops up and over the goalkeeper.

Spurs have a lot of talent on the bench...not sure about Lennon and Defoe being left off. I do like the VdV/Pav/Crouch trio though. I would just sub Defoe for Pav.

Pav has been much better than Defoe this season. Lennon goes off when Spurs play 4-4-2 ... interesting that is the way 'Arry has decided to go.

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILLIAM KEANE!! All he does is score fucking goals. McGinty put in a great cross from the left and William Keane hit a sharp downward header from 5 yards out. Up 4-3 on aggregate now. Pour it on them, boys!

Oh yeah, and Morrison beat I'm guessing 34 defenders on a mazy run and played in Pogba who reverse-passed it to McGinty which led to the cross. I adore our youth team.

Last edited:
Whoa. You're here.

Peep out the stream I posted to check out the future Triumvirate of Football -- Tunnicliffe, Pogba and Morrison. STUDS.

Rather watch the London Derby, sorry mate! Also my frat internet is too shitty to stream.

HT at OT. 2-0 (4-3) United. Into the FAYC Final if this score holds, but how Morrison is playing we might add to it. He is going to be so fucking good.

Theo "does nothing" and scores a goal.

FOYDC. Fuck off you dumb cunts.

Back