• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2010/11 PL Thread

Yeah, Vieri is definitely there (they called him out by name a while ago).

I'm trying to figure out who the Caucusus team is - seems they have some current guys from that area who play for smaller clubs or something, in addition to former Soviet stars.

Some dudes definitely look somewhat familiar, but I wouldn't recognize them as well.

They just let the big fat man get another assist. Didn't even try to pretend to want and stop him. LOL

Oh dear God - City now has an official guide on how to be a bandwagon fan: http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/FA-Cup-countdown/2011/May/Bluffers-guide-to-City

Champions League qualification and the FA Cup Final will mean hundreds of thousands of people will adopt the Blues as their chosen side and with that in mind, here is a guide to help ‘newbies’ bluff your way through the televised games, with your mates down at the pub or actually at a game.

So long as you’ve got City in your hearts, we want your support – and if you are watching City (there’s only one City, by the way!) take on Stoke at Wembley on Saturday and you’ll be cheering us on for the first time in the new Carlos Tevez home shirt you’ve just bought on-line, this is stuff you need to know.

citeh linked with Ibrahimovich. God, yes, please. Please let them sign that softie. He wouldn't do shit in the PL.

They are also being linked with Cesc today, but I can't imagine Arsene sells him to an English club. That would be madness.

I think Ibrahimovic has been on the title winning team for something like 7 straight years in whatever league he's played, though the Juve titles were vacated.

ETA - actually it looks like 8, going back to Ajax in '03-'04. Crazy.

I think Ibrahimovic has been on the title winning team for something like 7 straight years in whatever league he's played, though the Juve titles were vacated.

ETA - actually it looks like 8, going back to Ajax in '03-'04. Crazy.

Good for him.

I welcome him to the PL with open arms (as long as he doesn't sign for United!) Soft as a baby's ass.

Kenwyne_Jones_1694885c.jpg

Dynamite.

Zlatan would do fine in the EPL. Fabulously talented, has to dominate the ball, which I presume would be fine for City if he was essentially a replacement for Tevez

fuck all your teams and all your teams' players

Posted already, but Brendan, this is the Fair Play table. It's not just yellow/red cards but other factors including Positive Play, Respect Towards Opponent, Respect Towards Referee and Behavior of Officials. Blackpool have the lowest score of the 20 teams in the latter category, so Holloway's ranting has cost them there.

And if Blackpool were to have the best ranking I see no reason why they wouldn't get the fair play spot, even if they are in the Championship next season.

Fair???? Fair???? The bloody FA fining us for giving ourselves the best chance to stay up certainly wasn't fair. I've shown everyone plenty of respect this year, with the exception of Liverpool who didn't show us any respect with their crap offer for Charlie Adam. Scouser scum.

Fair???? Fair???? The bloody FA fining us for giving ourselves the best chance to stay up certainly wasn't fair. I've shown everyone plenty of respect this year, with the exception of Liverpool who didn't show us any respect with their crap offer for Charlie Adam. Scouser scum.

How much do you think you'll get if he's a wantaway because of relegation?

How much do you think you'll get if he's a wantaway because of relegation?

Hopefully we'll won't find out. The boy may be a wantaway even if we stay up... and in either scenario they'll be many more teams looking to strengthen themselves during the summer so the bidding will be more competitive. I can't imagine we wouldn't get a better offer than the crap Liverpool threw at us during the transfer window.

I've got to go focus on Bolton. If we don't win we're fucked and I'll be coaching West Ham next season anyway. Kidding.

Back