• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011 CL Knockout Stages Thread (NWT)

I still don't get the Torres sub. If you're parking the bus and there are 10 mins left...why. He's a striker who can't score. At least bring on a defender who can't score.

This is totally setting itself up for another stunner in stoppage time like 09

I still don't get the Torres sub. If you're parking the bus and there are 10 mins left...why. He's a striker who can't score. At least bring on a defender who can't score.

I mean, the counter is wide open, but Torres has come on and turned the ball over 3 times and not really hustled back on defense. If shows any heart, he could kill off a couple of minutes on his own running down the lines.

lol at Mascherano doing the human swan before Meireles ever makes contact

Meireles just begged for mercy knowing that booking was going to keep him out of the final. Probably offered his first born.

If Chelsea win, their youth squad is going to have a really fun experience playing in Munich.

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaahaahaha holy shit!

Of all fucking people. MY BAD DI MATTEO.

Back