• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

AKA -- watch our next manager take charge of a friendly match

Fabrice Muamba interviewed Emmanuel Adebayor and it's awesome.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...am-star-reveals-ALL-to-old-pal-Fabrice-Muamba

best part:
ADEBAYOR'S BEST GOAL?

EA: Unfortunately the one I always remember is the one I scored for Arsenal against Tottenham. I am sorry about that. For me, it was just that I was like, in the moment - bang.

FM: There was one you scored against Chelsea when you bent the ball from outside the box

EA: I know you loved that.

FM: I said, 'Adebayor has been watching my DVD'.

EA: I want to know how many goals you have scored in your career.

FM: I don't score goals but I make the team play, that's me.

EA: No, no, no. Football is about how good YOU are and what YOU do. You didn't make any team play. All you did was run around.

FM: That's what I do. I stopped people to make you look good. Isn't that the truth? I stop you, I stop people.

EA: You never stopped me.

FM: You'd never come across to me. That's why. You went to the weakest person, that is why.

EA: What are you talking about, weakest person?

FM: You'd go to the weakest person because you'd come to me and say, 'Ah, this guy doesn't take any nonsense. You'd go to Song or Niklas Bendtner.

EA: I'd play with you all day long. You don't have strength, you don't have power.

FM: Ade come on!

EA: A bit of control. Pass the ball inside, pass the ball outside, that's you.

FM: That's the most important thing. Control of the ball. My control... [kisses fingers] Superb!

EA: In your dreams.

FM: Of course I have control

EA: Listen to who's talking. Fabrice Muamba. Oh my God. Please.

Leaks of pictures of Arsenal's FA Cup parade bus and signs up around London talking about how it will be the bus route on Sunday have already started coming out. Going to be really embarrassing if Hull pull off the upset.

article-0-1DDD8DF200000578-195_634x705.jpg

158966.jpg

Leaks of pictures of Arsenal's FA Cup parade bus and signs up around London talking about how it will be the bus route on Sunday have already started coming out. Going to be really embarrassing if Hull pull off the upset.

article-0-1DDD8DF200000578-195_634x705.jpg

158966.jpg

Hull has done the same. Come on man, you're better than that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/fa-cup-final--arsenal-v-hull-gunners-arent-the-only-ones-to-plan-a-victory-parade-as-tigers-prepare-to-celebrate-should-they-triumph-at-wembley-9378584.html

Parades don't get planned, buses don't get wrapped, t-shirts don't get made, etc, after the game is done. Quit trolling.

Who even tries that shot!?

Atletico need a goal and don't have Diego Costa...

Back