• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I hate sports

This is like five times worse than the butthurt I felt last weekend

#braskyinlovegetbutt?

You guys enjoy your point, I'll just be minding my own business over here, SECOND IN THE LEAGUE TABLE

bony1.jpg

#braskyinlovegetbutt?

You guys enjoy your point, I'll just be minding my own business over here, SECOND IN THE LEAGUE TABLE

bony1.jpg

So you guys have beaten two teams that are fighting to not get relegated. Meh.

Giroud rumored to be out 2 months. I'd think we would have to throw money at a CF if that's the case.

Giroud rumored to be out 2 months. I'd think we would have to throw money at a CF if that's the case.

Yeesh didn't expect that. I can see Wenger thinking he will be just fine with Sanchez, Sanogo, and perhaps Campbell as cover up top. Won't win shit with that.

Spurs look good right now. Matches are longer than 30' of course, but this team looks nothing like last year's clusterfuck. Poch is a hero (thus far).

This house in Baltimore 1) doesn't have cable in my room and 2) only has DirecTV in the common area so basically no PL games. I found a stable stream today but damn, gonna be a rough year.

This house in Baltimore 1) doesn't have cable in my room and 2) only has DirecTV in the common area so basically no PL games. I found a stable stream today but damn, gonna be a rough year.

Channel 355 on DTV

Are you sure they don't have CNBC?

That's the Lamela we paid for! Enjoy your new anus, QPR. Haven't seen this since Newcastle last year (the only game like this last year where Spurs were on the right side of a performance like this).

Back