• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Fucking Christ, Young. What the fuck was that pass?

You owe Phil Jones a dinner for bailing your stupid ass out.

Ummm... it isn't like he didn't get his chance to stake a claim last season.

Fuck that.

He was bad last season, but no worse than Fletcher, or even Wickham in his previous opportunities at Sunderland. Fletcher is fucking horrible and a waste of space; Wickham got his second chance and took advantage.

Now, before you opta-me and show me that Wickham still had more goals-per-game before last year than Jozy, I'll add that Jozy did things last year that don't show up in a score sheet - like playing alone on an island when Poyet isolated him last year, or earning a huge penalty against <can't remember whom> that got them an important point.

The facts are that being American is an issue in England. USA players get more shit than European counterparts. Jozy was poor, but if he weren't American, he'd get more chances. Stoke brought in a horrid Phil Bardsley, who was even in a terrible Sunderland team's plans, and immediately inserted him in Cameron's starting spot despite GC's pretty good 2013-14 season.

Fuck the EPL. I hope Tottenham loans Yedlin to a Bundesliga or Serie A club and he never comes back. I'm tired of watching American field players rot there.

Fuck that.

He was bad last season, but no worse than Fletcher, or even Wickham in his previous opportunities at Sunderland. Fletcher is fucking horrible and a waste of space; Wickham got his second chance and took advantage.

Now, before you opta-me and show me that Wickham still had more goals-per-game before last year than Jozy, I'll add that Jozy did things last year that don't show up in a score sheet - like playing alone on an island when Poyet isolated him last year, or earning a huge penalty against <can't remember whom> that got them an important point.

The facts are that being American is an issue in England. USA players get more shit than European counterparts. Jozy was poor, but if he weren't American, he'd get more chances. Stoke brought in a horrid Phil Bardsley, who was even in a terrible Sunderland team's plans, and immediately inserted him in Cameron's starting spot despite GC's pretty good 2013-14 season.

Fuck the EPL. I hope Tottenham loans Yedlin to a Bundesliga or Serie A club and he never comes back. I'm tired of watching American field players rot there.

hahahahaha

WOW.

hahahahhahahha

Sundarland 0 - Juan Man United

So undeserved. Football. Bloody Hell.

Disgusting challenge by Steven Fletcher on Smalling. Somehow escaped being booked.

1-1. Rodwell unmarked on a corner as Valencia lost him. De Gea with no chance.

Back