• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Besic is gonna get a yellow in every match hr ever plays.

Exactly what we needed that match. Still issues at the back but the road 3 was vital there.

4-0 final, second year in a row losing at Southampton by that pathetic score. This squad is a train wreck right now. I'm not sure Pardew lasts the weekend.

I guess this is just the universe evening things out for us stealing three from the Hammers in week one. Fucking sports.

Exactly what we needed that match. Still issues at the back but the road 3 was vital there.

Tale of two halves for me at the back. We looked much more composed and ready to defend, especially with the 2 goal lead, which we didn't in previous matches this year. Barry had a great second half.

Troublesome for me is also the lack of created chances. The two goals were both off defensive mistakes. We didn't cross the ball once into the box in the second half. I like the patient buildup but it didn't lead to enough chances today. That's a waste of the talent of our wing backs.

Still, that's a lot of complaints after our first win and clean sheet. Better stuff today. I am really interested to see what kind of squad Roberto fields at the midweek. I'm guessing youth on youth. Guessing Eto'o, Atsu, Besic, Gibson, Ledson all make their first starts.

Back