• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I have no clue what to think of him. He doesn't "look" the part at all, in any way. And yet he just puts the ball into the net. I feel the bubble will pop at any time, but so far that just refuses to happen. Maybe he's actually good?

Regression to the mean is defs on its way, especially against stronger competition IMO. Still our best option to start up top right now. Even becoming an average premier league striker puts him above what Soldado/Adebayor have done for us thus far.

B12X_7VCMAAX343.jpg

At least LvG admits that results and many performances have been lousy so far. Moyes always tried to pretend like it was rainbows and gummy bears.

Emre Can shoots from 30 yards and it takes a wicked deflection off Cahill. 1-0 Liverpool.

That really was horrific marking by Liverpool on that Chelsea corner. Like 4 Chelsea attackers were unmarked.

I am so tired of hearing about zonal marking on corners. We get it, every single commentator, you don't like it.

Glen Johnson's defending over the last 5 minutes has been superb. Pretty much the only Liverpool player showing any interest in defending and is saving Liverpool's asses.

Totally Unofficial 2014/15 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lovren is straight clown shoes. 83% chance we see a defensive error leading to goal from him 2nd half. #shitty

Should have been a penalty on the Cahill hand ball. Also wtf was the yellow on Sterling?

Pool didn't feed The Dream enough. He is always going to be your best player, he needs more service.

Valencia is utterly worthless off the ball. Never makes himself available.

United have dominated the first quarter of the match but don't have anything to show for it yet.

Great 60 yard run with the ball by Shaw and his shot is deflected just wide

Back