• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Bonjour bitches. JW here checking in from my baller ass 12-star luxury suite in Paris.

If you didn't already know (or see my handsome mug on Tv) I was at the liverpool-Spurs game on Sunday. Kop end. Shit was cray. I still have a boner.

Whatever. Fuck it. Now I'm tanning my bronze buns in Parisian sunshine (driving rain).

Gloating aside, was an awesome game to attend. Got a buttload of pics from the city, ground and game if any of the other pool fans are interested.

Post 'em, mayne.

"McDermott has become a victim of his own success"

That.

Yep, certainly not the first manager to fall into that category.

Would be ironic if Adkins replaces him, just because that probably could be said even moreso about him.

Di Canio the early betting favorite. Facism FTMFL

Sven_Goran_Eriksson_782946a.jpg

Bonjour bitches. JW here checking in from my baller ass 12-star luxury suite in Paris.

If you didn't already know (or see my handsome mug on Tv) I was at the liverpool-Spurs game on Sunday. Kop end. Shit was cray. I still have a boner.

Whatever. Fuck it. Now I'm tanning my bronze buns in Parisian sunshine (driving rain).

Gloating aside, was an awesome game to attend. Got a buttload of pics from the city, ground and game if any of the other pool fans are interested.

PICS OR GTFO

Millwall-Wigan FA Cup seminal at Wembley.

VIVA EMPTY SEATS!!!

Joe Allen out for the rest of the season.

you sure? from what I've read he is going to play injured a few more weeks before he has his surgery. at which point he will be out three months. started very strongly, played like crap, has picked it up again recently

I read somewhere on my twitter timeline that Stuart Downing had more goals in league play this year than Valencia, A. Young, Nani, and Nasri combined. After last year's dismal showing, it was a pretty solid bounce back year for Downing. he'll never be spectacular, but he's a good player when in form.

he has a much lower ceiling than all those guys, but has been putting in solid performances for the past 2-3 months. For whatever reason, he and Coutinho seem to play well together and offer the team some balance (attacking/defending, width, crosses/dribbling, etc.)

I read somewhere on my twitter timeline that Stuart Downing had more goals in league play this year than Valencia, A. Young, Nani, and Nasri combined. After last year's dismal showing, it was a pretty solid bounce back year for Downing. he'll never be spectacular, but he's a good player when in form.

I wonder what their goals per minute are. Also, Stew might be close to as many minutes played as those four combined.

Back