• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Oh. My. God. That is just so bad from Buttner. So, so, so, so, so bad.

What a shit defender.

Figuratively?

Every time the announcers announce a player's scoring drought, it is almost a certainty we will do everything we can to provide the opportunity to end it.

Torres was the most recent really bad one.

Cleverley using the old Steven Taylor "rub your chest when you've hand balled" technique

3-1 lead. 89th minute.

Buttner is taking shots in West Ham's area. I'd kill him if I was the manager.

Chicharito with the WHIFF! Why did he try to hit it with his left there instead of just sticking his right foot out and going for the easy re-direction? Odd.

Remember when Spurs had the best away record in the entire PL? Oh yeah, that was before today.

This is like watching some hopelessly romantic bottom of the table team try to "have a go at it". Blackpoolesque if you like.

Adebayor with another terrific first time finish. Jesus.

When he's up for it, he's a VERY good player. The key is the "when" part.

Outside of that one counter (and a terrific cross and finish from Soldado / Adebayor) Spurs have been completely outplayed. This is ludicrous.

Danny Rose forces an own goal, Spurs up 2-1.

Rose has been excellent whenever he's played this season - he looks like Spurs long term solution at LB. Just need ANYONE who can play when he's hurt/rested.

Ricky Lambert runs through the middle of the field totally unmarked (well, there's no DM on the pitch!) to equalize.

Holy fuck, this 4-4-2 with these players is just beyond stupid. I guess it's "entertaining" ... but fuck me it's wide open.

Neville trashing Lloris for closing down Lallana ... Lloris is used to having a MF close down that runner. That goal is totally on the lack of anyone tracking the runner.

Back