• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Snodgrass jumps over Giggs and falls to the ground without being touched. Giggs booked.

Looked very similar to Januzaj jumping to avoid a foul against West Ham, only he got booked for diving on that occasion. Consistency.

Evra has reverted back to the guy that doesn't care about defending. He has had an awful first half.

SUPER SUB DANNY WELBECK!

1-0!

Chicharito assist. JUST AS WE DREW IT UP! :thumbsup:

ETA the gif

28-12-2013-GifNumber-30.gif

Last edited:
Carrick needs to come off, just isn't match sharp at all. A good 65+ minutes for him, but time to make a switch. He just keeps giving the ball away needlessly.

Kagawa off, Januzaj on. Get a goal, Adnan! I just picked you up in fantasy!

ETA:
Shinji was 41/42 passing today before the sub. 98% completion.

Last edited:
Yes, it's been a life saver this year.

Today is the first time I've seen Vincent Tan. I chuckle every time they show him. What a comical looking dude. Love the jersey tucked way too tightly into the too-high dress pants.

So what kind of ban is Anelka looking at? 2 matches?

Forever, hopefully. Disgusting displays like that have no place in greater society.

The rise (return?) of anti-semetism in Europe is very disturbing. I can see it where I live, and it's worse in other parts of the continent (France is really struggling with this, as Anelka just thrust into sharp view).

I'm not a broad supporter of the state of Israel, which has deep problems of it's own (and whose fundamentalist right wing is pretty nasty on it's own). But as someone who grew up in the USA where anti-semetism is at least kept behind closed doors, the public flippancy towards it that I see in European popular culture is very disturbing.

Throw the fucking book at Anelka. And I'm someone that disagrees with just about every Israeli foreign policy stance.

Back