• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Spurs just wanting it more. Eriksen runs right past Valencia to head it home. Lazy defending by another non RB.

Wow, what a reply. Lloris caught in no man's land. No need to come out on that.

Wow, what a reply. Lloris caught in no man's land. No need to come out on that.

Nah, have to come out for that. Way too much of the net to shoot at otherwise (well, it's Welbeck but you can't think "this striker is a terrible finisher I stay back").

That was just very, very poor by Chiriches and Dawson not communicating and a great ball to split them by Adnan.

United with 9 forward, lol ... Spurs have to seal this with another on the counter. No Adebayor is going to make it hard to clear out and change possession though.

Stay classy ManU fans booing a guy who went off on a stretcher in under a minute...

Nah, have to come out for that. Way too much of the net to shoot at otherwise (well, it's Welbeck but you can't think "this striker is a terrible finisher I stay back").

That was just very, very poor by Chiriches and Dawson not communicating and a great ball to split them by Adnan.

Not sure about that. He's to the right of the 6 yard box with defenders closing him down. He'd have to hit a great 1 time shot to be able to beat Lloris if he stays close to the line. Much easier finish with a keeper coming out and no chance of getting to you.

Closer play on replay than I thought at first though.

BabyishImpeccableCornsnake.gif

T-minus 3 minutes before Young draws a pk.

Nah, that was a reputation dive (Bale used to get those). Once refs think you dive too much, you never get the benefit.

Back