• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Thanks for the #scoop Bork. Sounds like what I've kind of expected is happening. I've been off the Shaka belief train since Wed-Thurs.

Oh and Townie I completely agreeing about Stonesy. I think he'll be Distin's eventual replacement.

Bork do you wanna buy Stones jerseys with me and Townie? We could probably get a discount if we buy three together.

I worry a rich team will buy Stones. Tall CBs are sought after all over the place, and it's a good position in our youth.

Sunderland are effed. Need to fire everyone and start over. Wickham is crummy. Jozy is (sadly) crummy. Borini has played well, but is obviously on loan. Cattermole is a thug. Their tactics suck.

think West Ham have won like 5 or 6 out of their last 9. Seem to always play hard and force you to beat them. Hopefully they feel confident about staying up and decide to take it easy against Liverpool this weekend.

Remember the Premier League exclusive #scoop that Wellman was planning to leak a little bit of information today. I don't think he leaked everything, and I'm quite sure that he was in control of what got out.

Thanks for the #scoop Bork. Sounds like what I've kind of expected is happening. I've been off the Shaka belief train since Wed-Thurs.

Oh and Townie I completely agreeing about Stonesy. I think he'll be Distin's eventual replacement.

Bork do you wanna buy Stones jerseys with me and Townie? We could probably get a discount if we buy three together.

Oh, and I'm in on the shirt.

Then Archie Miller's name should get leaked in the next couple days as being contacted.

Maybe this was the initial "meh" news that makes the later news seem that much better. Managing the expectations game. Smart, if true.

Don't underestimate Ron Wellman. *ducks*

He is good at this, Bz notwithstanding

think West Ham have won like 5 or 6 out of their last 9. Seem to always play hard and force you to beat them. Hopefully they feel confident about staying up and decide to take it easy against Liverpool this weekend.

We had a really, really bad period over Christmas with a huge number of injuries. At one point, we were starting three of eleven first choice players. Downing and Carroll, our two primary summer signings, didn't play together until late January or so. We've come back in a big way, and we could have had another couple of wins had the luck gone our way.

Liverpool will be tough, especially with Collins and McCartney gone again to injury and Reid just back. We have had one of the best defenses in the league thus far this season, but it looks like two/four of our first choice defensive players (as of the post-Christmas period) will be out.

New hilarious scenario... Everton beat out Arsenal for 4th. Manchester United does the improbable and wins the Champions League.

Moyes back to the CL. Everton to Europa League.

Then Archie Miller's name should get leaked in the next couple days as being contacted.

Maybe this was the initial "meh" news that makes the later news seem that much better. Managing the expectations game. Smart, if true.

WAS THAT A HIDDEN MESSAGE??!?!?!?!?!??!?!??

WE ARE GETTING SHAKA SMART! HOLY SHIT!

New hilarious scenario... Everton beat out Arsenal for 4th. Manchester United does the improbable and wins the Champions League.

Moyes back to the CL. Everton to Europa League.

A lot of shit has to happen for this to go down but it would indeed be pretty funny. I want that 4th place trophy no matter what though.

This is the perfect day to start linking United with Peter Crouch.

Back