• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I keep trying to remind myself that one point out of six here isn't the end of the world. It's too bad we couldn't get city minus Kun and a RB at home on Thursday.

Wait... is Kun supposed to be back in a few days? I thought he was out until January?

Simply stunning performance from the youngster! :

[video]https://vine.co/v/hEhgOdiqKDd[/video]

nothing to see there...literally, nothing

This one isn't quite as good, but he had better be careful that he doesn't get a reputation for simulation. I am certain that DV7 agrees with that.

Every time the announcers announce a player's scoring drought, it is almost a certainty we will do everything we can to provide the opportunity to end it.

Torres was the most recent really bad one.

Announcer in the Arsenal-Chelsea game (paraphrased from memory): "It has been six hundred something days since Kieran Gibbs scored his only goal for Arsenal".

BOOK IT.

We're probably going to get trounced on Boxing Day. Despite Arsenal's tough match against Chelsea, Newcastle on Sunday week, and a big game on the Wednesday, I don't see us getting much of anything from this. We also have a match with West Brom less than 48 hours later, and I'd expect BFS to give some of our better players a rest. Nolan will probably slot right back in after his suspension. Wilshere is still out, but our midfield will be overrun unless we have Diame, Noble, and Morrison in the middle.

I need to remember to take Boxing Day off work in future years. I always forget what a great footy day it is.

Back