• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

This game is ridiculous.

This game in picture form:

tumblr_liw3tfSu8g1qcn6plo1_500.jpg

Everton "Fucked around and got a triple double" XI: Howard, Coleman, Distin, Jagielka, Ovideo, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Osman, Mirallas , Lukaku

Sherwood calling up all the youth players - Milos Veljkovic is on the bench today. Young Serbian defender who it seems Spurs think of highly, but man ... he's a long way from being PL experienced, that's for sure.

Ossie getting his 302nd start in a blue shirt today, tying him for most Everton appearances all time

#COYB

Sweet job Time Warner Carolinas! Not showing the Extra Time matches on one of the biggest PL days of the season! Thanks for further solidifying my decision to switch providers.

This is a very strong lineup for both teams today. Not what I expected from us, necessarily. COYI

Timmy sent off after a disastrous pass from Osman left him stranded, and forced to tackle Ki.

Robles in for the penalty, 1-0 Sunderland.

Abysmal start.

if this is how we end our undefeated home '13, to fucking sunderland, i'll be pissed

gonna be tough to drag back 2 goals down a man though

Back