• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

14 pts. on the road, 10 pts. at home. Wow

Believe me wakephan09 I know where you're coming from. Complaining about fouls. Making excuses for your team with injuries. We're all Wake fans here.

Believe me wakephan09 I know where you're coming from. Complaining about fouls. Making excuses for your team with injuries. We're all Wake fans here.

Add the Mets and Redskins to that equation...fml.

Well my shitty teams went 1-1 against the Glazer empire today (although I didn't see any green and gold at OT today so maybe the club was sold). Unfortunately my losing side doesn't have a draft pick to tank for.

Nice #Banter, United fans. I had to laugh a little:

548dab8565282.jpg

Jesus, he really is becoming Moyes

"I thought we did enough to win the game," Rodgers told Sky Sports 1. "We created enough chances to win the game but we also made defensive mistakes.

hahahahahhahaha

Asked if he had helped the ball on for Mata, Van Persie admitted: "I have to be honest -- but you can put that down as an assist!"

kane ran 13.1 km on sunday against swansea, the furthest a forward has run this season

dude works super hard

the crowd loves a trier

that flippant joke aside, the kid is in tremendous form right now

That's exactly why Balotelli is the worst possible player to put at Liverpool. Doesn't try, doesn't care.

The opposite of Balotelli? Dirk Kuyt.

there's a reason he's been my aviator since early in the year. he's legit. glad poch gave him a shot. not as young as some of the prodigies out there but at only 21, he's got a lot of room to grow.

Jesus, he really is becoming Moyes

"I thought we did enough to win the game," Rodgers told Sky Sports 1. "We created enough chances to win the game but we also made defensive mistakes.

While Rodgers may be a bit delusional and LvG is no doubt pleased with a 3-0 win over a mid-table opponent, I think it's a somewhat fair point that United's gameplan going forward cannot be: 1) hope the opponent is in the midst of a goalkeeper crisis, and 2) rely on DDG to come up huge against mediocre finishers.

Sure, this reads a lot like criticism of FSU (They barely won against a horrible team! They'll get killed next game!), and I acknowledge that United did more than enough to win the match at hand, which is all that is ever necessary. But I'm sure LvG at various points of the match was thinking: Thank God we're not playing a team with elite or even decent finishers (Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, PSG, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham, Swansea, La Galaxy, UVA, a Wondo-fronted USMNT, etc. and so forth).

Back