• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

United draw Newcastle at OT in the COC

The kids will get a good test. At least, SAF better still play the kids in that competition.

Mignolet
Hughes
Agger
Shawcross
Lennon
Silva (v)
Arteta
Gibson
Campbell
Tevez (c)
Zamora

Subs: Henderson, Santos, Dunne, Westwood, Smalling

Howard
Caldwell
Gibbs
Williams
Taylor
Ramsey
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Walters
Di Santo vc
Torres c
Giroud

Subs: kolorov, Sinclair, Miyaichi, Mucha, wilshere

Arsenal U-21s v. Marseille U-21s in NextGen series. Starring Serge Gnabry and 16 year old Chuba Akpom.

Ruddy
Coloccini
Mertesacker -vc-
Boyce
Ferdinand
Dembele
Nzog
Pennant
Adebayor -c-
Sturridge
Hernandez

Friedel
Lescott (v), Skrtel, Alcaraz, Hibbert
Nani, Walcott, Dyer (c), Pilkington
RVP, Odemwinge

Robin Van Persie: "It still hasn't sunk in that I play for the best club in the world, Manchester United."

Robin Van Persie: "It still hasn't sunk in that I play for the best club in the world, Manchester United."

Depends on what his definition of "best club in the world" is. The argument can be made that they're not even the best club in Manchester.

That wouldn't be a very strong argument.

United are a clearly superior club to City. Them winning one League isn't going to change that any time soon.

Sir Alex: "Alexander Büttner will start on Sunday, Evra took a knock in training."

Looking forward to seeing what that psycho looking dude can do on the pitch. He played 90 for the reserves against Spurs the other day and reports are that he did well. I didn't see the match tho.

Reina
Vlaar
Jagielka
Vermaelen
Nasri *vc*
Bale *c*
Snodgrass
McClean
Bent
Graham
Maiga

Subs:
Hoilett
Onouha
Green
McCleary
Pearce

Is Chelsea even trying? Down 2-0 in the first 20 minutes.

Exciting times at the Boleyn. I expect to see this formation tomorrow against Fulham. Unfortunately the game is at friggin 6:30AM.

---------------------Jussi----------------------
Demel----Tomkins---Collins---Macca---
--------------Diame---Noble----------------
Vaz Te----------Nolan------------Jarvis--
-------------------Carroll--------------------

We may slot Cole in for Carroll, and there is a chance we see Diarra instead of Noble. I think McCartney may have had a knock, so expect to see Matty Taylor in that left back spot instead.

For Fulham, we shouldn't see Dempsey, Dembele, Ruiz, or Berbatov? I have seen conflicting reports about the latter.

Isn't this y'all's 2nd early Saturday game already this season? That sucks.

For Fulham, we shouldn't see Dempsey, Dembele, Ruiz, or Berbatov? I have seen conflicting reports about the latter.

Why no Ruiz?

I don't think Berba was registered in time, had to be by noon GMT and I *think* his transfer was made official after that deadline. Not positive tho.

Back