• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

He should have been suspended from this match anyways for trying to KILL Jesse Lingard.

Should have been yellow. Dumb, but happens all the time and Firminho embellished it, too. I want to know what Firminho said to Holgate - from the faces of his teammates, it was bad.

Tell me about the pen? Didn't see it.

Whatever mojo had before his recent injury is gone Rooney. He's soooo slow now. Get him off for Davies or Lookman before he gets his second yellow.

Whatever mojo had before his recent injury is gone Rooney. He's soooo slow now. Get him off for Davies or Lookman before he gets his second yellow.

Not just slow, but sooooooooooooooooo many errant passes. Oh, and poor first touches, too.

Should have been yellow. Dumb, but happens all the time and Firminho embellished it, too. I want to know what Firminho said to Holgate - from the faces of his teammates, it was bad.

Tell me about the pen? Didn't see it.

Embellished it? He got shoved into the crowd. I can’t imagine anyone taking the “Firmino tried to sell it” angle.

Shattered

Only positive was Lookman coming on

Would like to see Glyfi at the 10, Tosun (who became official at HT) in front and Lookman, Bolasie on the wings. Wazza relegated to super sub chasing a goal duty.

Oh and Lingard scored again.

If Pep gets credit for Sterling having a fantastic year (even I have to tip my cap to him) then shouldn't Jose get credit for the form of Jesse Lingard?

Phil a done deal if legit sources are to be believed. Smacks of such a small club move.

Does this put Iniesta out of Barca's starting 11?

Suarez
Messi Dembele

Coutinho Rakitic
Busquets

Alba Semedo
Pique Umtiti

ter Stegen

He's meant to be the long term replacement. Don't like this move right now since everything's going so well and he can't help out in the CL anyway.

Back