• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Courageous performance! To go and nab a point against the mighty seagulls. Koeman will be chuffed.

Bruno is a dumbass. Thanks for the point.

Although I'm not sure its really worth it if it keeps Koeman's job.

Also Schneids has got to sit. His closing down effort on their goal was criminal. Very similar to the Burney goal.

He's too immobile to play CM.

BHA should have been down to 9 men, and Everton could have had two more penalties than they had and this was still not nearly good enough for Everton. So damn frustrating.

I will never understand how this team can look so toothless up top, try so many things, and still not give Lookman a run.

Hate that penalty call. Much like a pass interference call not applying for an out of bounds throw. He played that out before the tackle.

Good, let them think he's a "good player" for "the Jews". Fuck Madrid.

The Marca link that vad posted saying that Tottenham are hated by rivals because they are a Jewish team...and I'd rather RM think Kane wasn't World Class than have to deal with a transfer saga over him leaving for Madrid.

That and I don't really like Madrid all that much.

The Marca link that vad posted saying that Tottenham are hated by rivals because they are a Jewish team...and I'd rather RM think Kane wasn't World Class than have to deal with a transfer saga over him leaving for Madrid.

That and I don't really like Madrid all that much.

Yeah, Marca basically tried to print a story describing Spurs as creating a Jewish identity to get rivals to hate them. It was quite ham fisted, to say the least.

Back