• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Missed the match yesterday due to fiance duty, but the highlights and comeback are encouraging. For those who watched, what was the difference? Bring on DCL, taking off Rooney? Did Lookman have an impact. How were Benni and Tom besides Gana? I have so many questions.

First half was pretty boring. We were playing to try not to concede again, and Watford had the better chances, aside from an awful Gylfi miss he should have buried. We set up with him as the forward which, unsurprisingly, didn't work.

Second half, the subs made all the difference. That and Oumar stepped on Gomes's head and their replacement keeper was atrocious.

The odd thing in all this is that the senior players continue to really struggle. Bright spots were Lookman, Baningime (though he was subbed off to change our shape), Kenny, and Calvert Lewin. Having Keane back also helped a lot, especially in the first half. His positioning sense is out of this world, definitely his best attribute, though he's clearly our best passing half back as well.

First half was pretty boring. We were playing to try not to concede again, and Watford had the better chances, aside from an awful Gylfi miss he should have buried. We set up with him as the forward which, unsurprisingly, didn't work.

Second half, the subs made all the difference. That and Oumar stepped on Gomes's head and their replacement keeper was atrocious.

The odd thing in all this is that the senior players continue to really struggle. Bright spots were Lookman, Baningime (though he was subbed off to change our shape), Kenny, and Calvert Lewin. Having Keane back also helped a lot, especially in the first half. His positioning sense is out of this world, definitely his best attribute, though he's clearly our best passing half back as well.

Is it just me or does this seem to be a trend with Gylfi?

Is it just me, or has DeacMan been MIA for most of this thread?

Real bandwagon-y shit to just start showing up bragging after 2-3 months.

But maybe I just haven't noticed his posts.

:noidea:

4 posts.

[h=1]Search:[/h] Type: Posts; User: DeacMan

[h=2]Search: Search took 0.49 seconds.[/h]

what a tool

...those boots do suck doe

My guess is he hopes this will lead to them just releasing him from his contract. I’m guessing another company is offering him a sponsorship in a boot he likes/prefers.

My guess is he hopes this will lead to them just releasing him from his contract. I’m guessing another company is offering him a sponsorship in a boot he likes/prefers.
Here is to hoping some Turkish club has a sick shoe lawyer that can help him if he signs in January.

Yo Townie, Siff or whoever, do y'all know any ways to watch Gold Plus or whatever without shelling out $50. It looks like a few of our upcoming matches are on there.

Back