• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Does anyone really give a fuck if Klopp came on the field? It’s so silly to make a deal of it.

That was totally bizarre. Origi was on when Van Dijk sliced it, so was on for the goal even if Pickford hadn’t touched it (although it might have gone out had he not touched it and may have been over anyway).

Thought Liverpool shaded the chances and were slightly better, though Alisson came up big a couple of times, but a draw would have been fair and it could have gone either way, obviously. Everton is good, Silva has done well.

Ok Kloop isn't classless but it was tacky to run on the field there. I was just pissed because Everton for the first time in years put in a great performance at Anfield and got nothing out of it. Funny game

Ok Kloop isn't classless but it was tacky to run on the field there. I was just pissed because Everton for the first time in years put in a great performance at Anfield and got nothing out of it. Funny game

Probably will be fined. Reminds me of that Italian director that won an Oscar years ago.

Managers shouldn't run onto the pitch. Period.

And they aren't allowed to in the Laws of the Game unless signaled on by the referee.

Calling it tacky is fair.

He didn’t run out to scream at the AR, just celebrated with the keeper (which as a keeper that never got to be a part of any joy ever makes me happy).

Don’t really care that Klopp ran on the field, much more upset at the injustice that defines our existence. I’d be fine with the nuclear holocaust taking place this evening. A world where that goal occurs is not a world worth existing.

I’m OK with everything that happened today. Klopp is an excitable guy and that was an exciting way to win. We’re cursed in the derby and shit is just gonna happen to us at Anfield. However , we were in the game throughout, played counter/direct when appropriate and out of the back with intent at times, too. Defended well in our own box and adjusted to the pressure on our FBs and created space for Gomes in the process. Could have walked away with 3 points and certainly deserved 1. Yeah It stings but whatcha gonna do about it? Accept it and pick up 6 points before the Citeh game.

Both teams have come a long way since the 5-0 Alcaraz debacle.

I’m OK with everything that happened today. Klopp is an excitable guy and that was an exciting way to win. We’re cursed in the derby and shit is just gonna happen to us at Anfield. However , we were in the game throughout, played counter/direct when appropriate and out of the back with intent at times, too. Defended well in our own box and adjusted to the pressure on our FBs and created space for Gomes in the process. Could have walked away with 3 points and certainly deserved 1. Yeah It stings but whatcha gonna do about it? Accept it and pick up 6 points before the Citeh game.

Both teams have come a long way since the 5-0 Alcaraz debacle.

Everton deserved better today. Tried to get forward the entire match and should have scored at least twice. Probably time for Silva to quit pretending like Walcott is good though.

Think I’d rather have Lookman than Bernard and stick with Walcott, but Everton are dangerous for sure. Fun match I thought, very glad to have Alisson and Gomez in the side. I like when Everton is good and think they’re a midfielder and one attacker away from being very good. Richarlison is a lot of fun.

No one is saying Klopp should have been on the pitch, just that it is silly and shit-stirring for the media to try to make a thing of it. It wasn’t to show anyone up or grandstand, seemed pretty spontaneous and good-natured, and I think he’ll be contrite.

Thought Pickford had been really good up until then, too, hell of a way to lose unfortunately. I love big Yerry, too.

Don’t really care that Klopp ran on the field, much more upset at the injustice that defines our existence. I’d be fine with the nuclear holocaust taking place this evening. A world where that goal occurs is not a world worth existing.

Pretty much this

Also, a Tottenham fan threw a banana peel at Aubamayeng and was arrested, which is pretty terrible. Glad they got him.

"Ozil, who was left out against Bournemouth last week, missed the north London derby because of back spasms, Arsenal say."

So over this guy. Just sell him and spend the money to keep Ramsey.

#ozilwillnowdefsscoreahattrickatmanu

Back