• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

There’s your goal Brasky.

Two games in a row without an Everton attempt in the first half.

What is this lineup and formation? Baines at fullback at 37, Digne inside him? Walcott at RB? What is he thinking?

There’s your goal Brasky.

Two games in a row without an Everton attempt in the first half.

What is this lineup and formation? Baines at fullback at 37, Digne inside him? Walcott at RB? What is he thinking?

Baines playing LWB and Digne at LCB makes just zero sense. Carlo grasping at straw right now, because our midfield is so terrible. Tom Davies having another atrocious one. Siggurdson did have A tackle though. So that was nice.

Oh I missed the Calvert Lewin shot in the third minute whoops I take it back

*straws - can't edit

Also Yerry Mina hurt himself faking a stepover after receiving a short goal kick. You can't make this shit up.

Gordon has done some ok things but also seems to keep falling over and not sure where to be

Gordon has done some ok things but also seems to keep falling over and not sure where to be

Our players have been slipping all over the place, was the same at Spurs. Add the shoe man to the list of EVERYONE that should probably be fired from this club.

Would like to see Carlo bring on Kean at halftime for one of Siggy/Davies and just go for it. Let Gordon play in the CM with Kean playing up top at Richarlison as the AM.

Welp game over. Branthwaithe commits a foul, then loses Dendocker on the subsequent FK who scores.

Welcome to Everton Jarrad, you'll fit right in!

Was that not our fourth sub instance?

Mina first half off. Baines off at half. Double change with Gordon and Walcott off. Now Richarlison off? Thought you were only allowed three opportunities to make changes?

Was that not our fourth sub instance?

Mina first half off. Baines off at half. Double change with Gordon and Walcott off. Now Richarlison off? Thought you were only allowed three opportunities to make changes?

Pretty sure halftime subs don’t count.

Lol why did you accept this job Carlo

Genuinely feel bad for him. This isn't a bandaid situation. The club needs a complete overhaul. Burn it all down and start over.

I'd sign a first team CM this summer and spend the rest of my time cleaning out all the waste. Goal would be to stay up next season, but not commit money to anymore castoffs. We need to get rid of 10-15 first team players, and begin investing in youth.

It would hurt to sell Richarlison and Digne but we're not winning anything any time soon, so may as well cash in our two best assets while we can.

Digne has been absolutely awful since the restart. Think that was part of the thinking with the Baines start today, giving him some cover. He gives away some horrendous fouls every game and his service going forward has completely fallen off a cliff. I can’t stand watching him lately. Coleman has been vastly better.

Idk why you’d entertain selling Richarlison but if someone wants to buy Digne, fine. There is still a ton of dead weight in the team.

Wow I honestly got busy with other stuff yesterday and forgot we had the 7 am slot this morning. Thank god

That VAR reversal of that Palace goal might be the worst of the season. Last time I checked, it’s not a handball if you hit the ball with the top of your shoulder. That was an atrocious call.

Back