• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Did Brighton hit the post/crossbar 5 or 6 times?

Just not good enough finishing, im afraid.

I’m not sure what a natural hand position should be there. Seemed about the same as the first Ward one. Maybe he hand moved out a little once the ball was headed down?

I’m not sure what a natural hand position should be there. Seemed about the same as the first Ward one. Maybe he hand moved out a little once the ball was headed down?

Apparently intent no longer matters. If it hits an arm in the box, it’s a pen.

Apparently intent no longer matters. If it hits an arm in the box, it’s a pen.

The rule change is actually supposed to prevent calls like that. Unless the official thought he was making his body bigger, which it didn't look like to me.

Was taking part in a virtual charity walk, so missed the first half and all three goals. Apparently Palace’s Ward had two hand balls in the box, both went to VAR and one was awarded.

Anyhooooo TOP OF THE LEAGUE MOTHER FUCKERS

Well I did not see this happening, figured I could skip this match with CP10 still out. Come on you Baggies.

Now that everyone bar Citeh and the Shite is our Top 4 competition, gotta root for upsets across the board.

I kinda like BHA — they’re fun to watch
Im impressed with the little I've actually been able to watch.

They get the ball on the turf and play with quick interchanges. And their movement off the ball is fantastic. A well coached team.

2 big blunders by Marcus Alonso so he’ll be out with Chilwell soon coming on. Mendy will take over in goal and then just need to figure out who is best fit with Silva in middle of D and start to have a back 4 that gels. Plus getting Pulisic back will be huge as this team will be filthy as the front 6 start to link up and play off each other. Tammy cannot whiff on 2 easy point blank shots as he did in 1st half. Otherwise would have been a W.

Chelsea got wrecked in the midfield yesterday until changes were made too. Kante and Kovacic gave the ball away about a dozen times. Silva has to know he doesn’t have the kind of time on the ball in this league that he would in Ligue 1. Wild that they spent hundreds of millions again and still just took a free 36 year old defender and a not ready 19 year old Sarr and called it good defensively, selling Lamptey and Ampidou along the way. Such a bizarre series of windows since Frank took over.

Back