• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

It wasn't violent conduct is was serious foul play. And I'm fairly certain that is not the correct call by the rules - misconduct is still a red card even if the play is called back.

Since when is tackling a foot over the ball "violent conduct"????

Last edited:
Nine years ago today was the day the EPL saw the beginning of the end for Man U's run of dominance and saw competitive balance could be redefined. Just six trophies since that date - and two of those a charity shields (one of which is "shared"). Man U has now gone seven seasons without winning the EPL. English football is better for it too.

Nine years ago today was the day the EPL saw the beginning of the end for Man U's run of dominance and saw competitive balance could be redefined. Just six trophies since that date - and two of those a charity shields (one of which is "shared"). Man U has now gone seven seasons without winning the EPL. English football is better for it too.

LOL

United won the Premier League after your so called "beginning of the end" mark.

It wasn't a single game, it was SAF retiring. What are you on about, DeacMan? Stop being weird.

But I guess this confirms it, DeacMan isn't so much a Man City supporter (shocker!) but rather anti-Man United, even now when the club is in a relative shambolic state compared to a decade ago.

Keep that hate alive, DeacMan! We look forward to seeing what you have to say in another 5 months.

Struijk already taken off 20 minutes in after an early yellow and another foul. Pretty terrible performance overall there.

Bielsa just subbed his backup DM off (Philllips out) in the 21st minute because he was on the verge of getting a second yellow.

You gotta love the balls on the guy.

Also half the players starting for Leeds tonight are average Championship level players at best. It’s crazy how much Bielsa has elevated their collective talent level. I would give anything for him to take over the USMNT for the 2026 WC cycle.

That Grealish shot on first glance certainly looked like it crossed the line fully.

Great win for Bielsa and Leeds United. Early birthday present for me, so I will celebrate with a Romeo y Julieta short churchill this evening!

Jack Harrison fully belongs at this level. He was excellent today.

LOL

United won the Premier League after your so called "beginning of the end" mark.

It wasn't a single game, it was SAF retiring. What are you on about, DeacMan? Stop being weird.

Man City - only certain clubs win titles. Right? But hey, at least Man U has these.

Manchester_United_20-21_Third_Jersey_White_FM4269_01_laydown.jpg

Jack Harrison fully belongs at this level. He was excellent today.

It’s almost as if, I don’t know, maybe he gets an England call up? If he continues at the level he played yesterday, I just don’t know how they can continue to deny him a shot.

Back