• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

That McTominay rating is the most baffling of all
Lol
Hes a decent player, brah

I can say that Fred has really turned it around and been excellent dating back to the end of last season. You should give McHottie some love.

What does Nuno have against starting Adama

I know he had some great moments off the bench last season, but he's generally been a much better player when starting. I think he's just been typecast as a super sub.

Lol
Hes a decent player, brah

just a completely replacement level defensive midfielder who really throws in some nasty tackles

not a fan

his numbers are fine in some areas but just eye test he is awful

I know he had some great moments off the bench last season, but he's generally been a much better player when starting. I think he's just been typecast as a super sub.

Would rather him tire after 60 good minutes than be high impact for 30.

Would rather him tire after 60 good minutes than be high impact for 30.

Agreed - and he regularly makes it 90 minutes anyway, despite his energy/speed being his major contribution. It's not like he's ineffective later in the game when he starts.

why are they discussing the possible offside? Mane fouled the fuck out of him

Yeah, pretty clear foul. Well done by the official - though it didn't need to take so long.

Foul was on ogbonna, but mane's studs were inches from fab's face and mane went into him pretty hard.

He was definitely playing for the ball, so I think that worked out as it should. Still dangerous but doesn't deserve punishment (other than recalling the goal, obviously)

Back