• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Stunning

They only showed about 200 replays

I wish they would take a page out of rugby's book and let us listen in on the conversation between the VAR official and the main official as they watch the replay. It would at least help explain decisions better and perhaps make them more understandable to the viewer.

Yep good call. Plus we could hear the calls into the smoke filled rooms in London.

Was the penalty justified at least?

Marriner was clearly looking for it. The player’s arm could not have been closer to his body, but it was a fine call. Marriner certainly man of the match though.

CP keeper let in one softie and then stood on his fucking head the rest of the match. Defending for so much time eventually cost Spurs. 8-hour goalless stands have to end eventually.

seemed like the rain got him on the first goal

the last ten minutes -- especially the free kick save -- he went h.a.m.

Arsenal lost at home to Burnley.

OGS needs to be sacked as a result, IMO! Arteta can do no wrong.

just saw the play that led to the Liverpool penalty

correct decision. you can't chicken wing your arm like that in your own area. its asking for trouble.

Crazy that BvB have sacked Favre. If I’m Arsenal that’s my phone call tonight.

Hahahaha arsenal fan TV is the gift that keeps on giving all year round, Clark.

I also got a kick out of this:

Frank pulling out all the stops today with this front 5

Back