• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Why is that a penalty?? Ball was gone and he dragged his leg. Mane got wiped out after missing and it wasn’t called.

If it happened in the first half or start of the 2nd, I missed it, but I'll comment once I see it assuming they show it in the wrap up

It came from the side and didn’t affect his shot at all, clearly after but clearly a foul. I guess Allison’s actions that led to the foul affected the shot? Don’t know the rules. In both cases the ball was gone.

Dark days for the champions of England.

I'm still thinking of Klopp's "Rafa Moment".

Klopp: "I hear now that Manchester United had more penalties in two years than I had in five-and-a-half years. I've no idea if that's my fault, or how that can happen."

INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS!!!11!

Edit:
Right into my VEINS.

It came from the side and didn’t affect his shot at all, clearly after but clearly a foul. I guess Allison’s actions that led to the foul affected the shot? Don’t know the rules. In both cases the ball was gone.

ohhh you're talking about the one where he ballooned the ball over the bar just a few minutes prior? yeah, didn't impact the shot and ball was out of play when contact was made. not a pen.

If it happened in the first half or start of the 2nd, I missed it, but I'll comment once I see it assuming they show it in the wrap up
I turned it off at 60 minutes... couldn't watch burnley park the bus for the last 30.
guess I misseda good one.

ohhh you're talking about the one where he ballooned the ball over the bar just a few minutes prior? yeah, didn't impact the shot and ball was out of play when contact was made. not a pen.

What if the ball was a few feet in play but clearly wide?

I think it was near the start of the second half.

you serious, clark?

Switch teams (Salah vs Pope rather than Barnes vs. Allison) and there is no debate on this: its a penalty.

I'm a believer that the keeper has just as much right to the ball, but Barnes got the first touch.

He's cracking up
He's cracking up...

Good job. Good effort.

e3646bab5d708cfe3862eee0c118181d.jpg

Back