• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I don't love the Joseball where we just concede possession around our own box, nerve-wracking, but two absolutely CRACKING goals on the counter make it better.

Son and Kane are life.

I think it might be time for Arsenal to give up on the Arteta experiment...

Ole is a loss away from sack rumors and somehow Arteta isn't? Weird, that.

Christ, that was a meat grinder. Win and clean sheet, though!

That third commentator for Sky is a fucking idiot. But Arsenal have so much possession! So many passes! Such crosses! All Spurs have are Son and Kane! Fuck off.

Man u have had and fired more managers in recent memory.
Wenger lost his job a bit after SAF retired. What a silly argument to make. I would expect something smarter from you.

When Emery was sacked:
f6f0f802f3259f0296c4cef188a4dc3f.jpg

I want it to work out for Arteta, love him as a player and think he’s probably a decent coaching mind. His tactics have been pretty terrible though. Such low percentage high volume crossing is not going to work with this personnel. Also player recruitment has been pretty terrible lately at Arsenal.

Your reliance on this rhetorical formula reveals more about you than about the person you're arguing with.

Reliance? That's, I believe, literally the first time I've ever said something like that to you.

And I provided numbers to formulate my argument about Arsenal's manager, you in turn said something about Man United. Nice red herring speaking of rhetorical formulas.

Reliance? That's, I believe, literally the first time I've ever said something like that to you.

And I provided numbers to formulate my argument about Arsenal's manager, you in turn said something about Man United. Nice red herring speaking of rhetorical formulas.
You say it all the time.

*man u

There's a search function on this board. Feel free to prove yourself right, brah.

It seems you are the only one petty and juvenile enough to use it to boost your own fragile ego. Imagining that you are winning an argument on a chat forum... it’s really pathetic of you.

It seems you are the only one petty and juvenile enough to use it to boost your own fragile ego. Imagining that you are winning an argument on a chat forum... it’s really pathetic of you.

You nailed it, brother! Dead to rights.

MOAR CROSSES GOONERS

There is no reason why Arsenal should be lumping the ball into the box.

Burnley does it because they don't have the players to control possession (too slow/lacking technical ability).

This sunday's match against Burnley is going to be snoozefest --- both teams lumping it in and seeing what happens.

I’m so happy to see Danny Ings back. When he got hurt recently I was worried he was done. It’s about time he had some luck with his knees.

Im enjoying this Twitter takedown of Harry Kane and his apparently long history of intentionally undercutting players when they’re in the air. Didn’t realize it was his signature dark art. Him and Son are a shady ass duo.

Last edited:
Back