• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2019/2020 Premier League Thread (NWT)

PogBACKs out of Man U
Mino is such a twat. Huge match for United tomorrow and he spouts that bullshit to the media. What a dickbag thing to do

Pogba can go as far as I'm concerned. I'm done with the circus.

Im enjoying this Twitter takedown of Harry Kane and his apparently long history of intentionally undercutting players when they’re in the air. Didn’t realize it was his signature dark art. Him and Son are a shady ass duo.

I've been talking about this for a while. He almost murdered cresswell doing that recently. Such bullshit when he gets the call.

The best bit is that Kane clutches his head after each one like he was the player aggrieved.

Clever bastard.

Mino is such a twat. Huge match for United tomorrow and he spouts that bullshit to the media. What a dickbag thing to do

Pogba can go as far as I'm concerned. I'm done with the circus.

This is where I'm at. I also wouldn't be sad to see DDG and Martial leave either, assuming decent value could be received. I like Hendo as the future GK and think he's ready now, and Tony just doesn't put in consistent performances any more. He's supremely talented, but just not the natural goal scorer United needs and is often very lazy (all three United goals against WHU came after Tony was subbed off). The money received from those three (as well as the wage savings) should be enough to shore up the defense and bring in someone who can help the attack.

ha i've essentially been saying all those things for a couple years now to various degrees. pogba won't ever reach his potential.

declan rice would be a big upgrade to fred or mctominay or matic, though they probably missed the boat on his value for money

henderson's gk stats are better than de gea's

the peak de gea season was probably 2017-18 (highest save % and lowest goals allowed in a high playing time year)

henderson already has a couple seasons under his belt at or better than those numbers, and he should be cheaper and have a decade ahead of him still

united will probably go buy another expensive, past his prime striker instead though

I smell a Dybala for Pogba swap deal brewing. It could be more blind hope than anything else.

And I'm not sure who will buy DDG for the fee United would certainly require given they wouldn't even sell 4th choice keeper Romero this past summer (which was really FUCKED UP by Man United).

Greenwood is the future #9 at United. We need a RW *cough*Dybala*cough*

And a quick note on Martial... he was excellent last season but this season he has been nearly invisible and so frustratingly inconsistent.

I don't know what his deal is.

why can't ole put together an XI that has rashford, greenwood, martial, pogba, van de beek, bruno, telles, awb, and your two shit CBs in it?

why can't ole put together an XI that has rashford, greenwood, martial, pogba, van de beek, bruno, telles, awb, and your two shit CBs in it?
I think he's obsessed with a true 6 in his XI to protect said two shit CBs

I like DvdB a lot, but I never really understood the signing--wasn't that just direct competition for Pogba's spot, and not the top area of need for the club?

Im enjoying this Twitter takedown of Harry Kane and his apparently long history of intentionally undercutting players when they’re in the air. Didn’t realize it was his signature dark art. Him and Son are a shady ass duo.

Football Weekly guys talk about it every time it happens and say he needs to get a red card before he puts someone in a wheelchair for the rest of their life.

Football Weekly guys talk about it every time it happens and say he needs to get a red card before he puts someone in a wheelchair for the rest of their life.

I switched to Football Ramble for my daily footie listen about six months ago, and they’re all over it too.

Oh and your boy Klopp ran out Salah and TAA today for 90 mins in a dead rubber CL match. Is he trying to get your players injured so that he has more to cry about?

The best bit is that Kane clutches his head after each one like he was the player aggrieved.

Clever bastard.

I read it more as him protecting his head from the player that's about to land on top of him.

The Cresswell one is the only really bad one that I've seen. That should have 100% been a foul (and yellow).

Love 2 talk shady duos

yEUBceA.png

klNKXKS.png

Back