• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What a finish from Auba, great work from Pepe and Tomiyasu too

Your fans were booing a player bleeding from studs to the face.

From fans at the game, that was away fans booing Everton not kicking it out while Soucek was down. Of course there may have also been home fans booing, but for whatever it’s worth.

McArthur just full on volleyed Saka like he was the ball and only got a yellow. I've never seen that happen where the player doesn't try to pull out when the ball has already gone, I've certainly seen instances where they do pull up a bit and still get a red.

ETA: This follows him pulling Smith Rowe down while clear for a counter and not being given a yellow, something that I thought was legislated to be an automatic yellow a few years back. I'll defer to dv7 on the official playing rules though.

From fans at the game, that was away fans booing Everton not kicking it out while Soucek was down. Of course there may have also been home fans booing, but for whatever it’s worth.
There was still booing when the trainer was wiping blood from his face with a towel. Those were not the away fans

McArthur just full on volleyed Saka like he was the ball and only got a yellow. I've never seen that happen where the player doesn't try to pull out when the ball has already gone, I've certainly seen instances where they do pull up a bit and still get a red.

ETA: This follows him pulling Smith Rowe down while clear for a counter and not being given a yellow, something that I thought was legislated to be an automatic yellow a few years back. I'll defer to dv7 on the official playing rules though.

That was obscene, clear red for me.

Saka was very fortunate that his right foot wasn't planted there

There was still booing when the trainer was wiping blood from his face with a towel. Those were not the away fans

alas just went back and watched from the time he goes down (brief boos until everton get the corner), and then a couple whistles until soucek goes into the locker room

pretty weak sauce grievance to carry forward in a game you won

All my grievances are weak sauce. But pretty weak also that brasky and you rush to defend

It was more than "a few whistles". Consistent booing

no, dude I literally just went back and watched it. it is not at all constant booing. go back around 74 minute mark if you'd like to watch for yourself. or carry on. also check slack, cause i screenshotted the other thing you were weirdly aggrieved and incorrect about from the 95th minute.

lol Arsenal, two terrible giveaways, two terrible goals. It's like it's 2017 all over again.

This home crowd had better not boo Kouyate here, I’ve just heard a few whistles

Back