• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Yep, hopefully we give it to Big Dunc for the rest of the season and are patient about hiring a new DOF and then manager. Really not liking any of the names being thrown around right now.

Rafa is horrid little shit, so happy he is gone.

Why not just give it to Dunc permanently if he does a good job?

Do we know he wants a head coaching job? I think with him and Unsworth they may have hit their respective ceilings wrt coaching, but players will run through walls for them, which has been lacking for some time at the club.

Rumors that Xhaka is in bed with bookies. Would Arsenal get a points deduction if it turns out to be true?

Not a single shot on target against Brentford. FUN!

These players are just such a disappointment.

BRUNO TO MASON

Ring it up. 2-0!

that was a sexy counter attack that ended in a 2v0 FIFA goal.

It is amazing how much more relaxed I am about the Man Unite defense when Maguire isn't playing. Saw him warming up to sub on and instantly got nervous about the clean sheet.

It is amazing how much more relaxed I am about the Man Unite defense when Maguire isn't playing. Saw him warming up to sub on and instantly got nervous about the clean sheet.

you see that report that ragnick wants to sell him, shaw, awb and someone else because they aren't "good enough"?

you see that report that ragnick wants to sell him, shaw, awb and someone else because they aren't "good enough"?

saw it but didn't believe a word of it

even if Ragnick said that to the board, which I doubt he did, I highly doubt they would leak it to somebody at 90minfootball.com! just seemed like click bait to me

Back