• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

wow who knew a relegation battle would be the most exciting everton experience since i've supported the club, we should do this every year, fuck fighting for top 6

Congratulations, Everton. Now please party for the next three days and stumble through Sunday's game.

wow who knew a relegation battle would be the most exciting everton experience since i've supported the club, we should do this every year, fuck fighting for top 6

Dude was just going to post this, by far the most exciting experience of my entire Everton fandom. I say we focus on Cup runs and play for 15th every season.

We’re not owned by a sovereign state or a massive hedge, the Top 4 ain’t for us.

Last edited:
Now its Leeds and Burnley for the last spot.... I'm now going to have to remove the Anti-Everton and Anti-Arsenal lines from my conspiracy board.

url

Nah, the beach ball was like ten years ago. I think they changed the ref rule last season.
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that this incident caused the rule change. The "after" was supposed to point to chronology and not causation

(I didn't remember how long ago the beach ball was but knew it was before the recent rule change)

Last edited:
build Dele Alli a fucking statue

Starting Gomes and keeping Gordon on as long as he did were both baffling decisions from Frank but a win is a win

Going to prioritize getting to Goodison next season. Magic, that place. Fans kept the club up this year.

Starting Gomes and keeping Gordon on as long as he did were both baffling decisions from Frank but a win is a win

Going to prioritize getting to Goodison next season. Magic, that place. Fans kept the club up this year.
yeah, been a mixed bag with Frank. couldn't believe he put Gomes in the starting XI. also 5 at the back the past 3 games has been brutal. Iwobi has been completely transformed under Lampard, however. Rafa was on pace for 36 points while Frank a little better at a 45 point pace.

completely agree about the fans. only a couple years left to experience Goodison

I already feel sick to my stomach. We're going down on GD.

Meaningful games >>>> small dopamine hit from beating midtable teams regularly but not competing for anything

Take note, Arsenal fans

Meaningful games >>>> small dopamine hit from beating midtable teams regularly but not competing for anything

Take note, Arsenal fans

For sure. I'm Leeds through and through, but I'm a bred Napoli fan because that's were the OG Frosties are from and I haven't been seriously invested in a game since they locked up the CL spot and were firmly out of the running for the Scudetto - so like the last 4 weeks or so.

This Leeds season has been way more entertaining than finishing midtable last year. Even more exciting/heart-wrenching than the year we one the championship. Playing a meaningful game the last weekend of the season with an existential consequence at least makes the feels hit different.

And if you couldn't tell, I'm already talking this up so when both us and Burnley draw 0-0 on Sunday and we go down I can tell myself that we at least had an important game.

For sure. I'm Leeds through and through, but I'm a bred Napoli fan because that's were the OG Frosties are from and I haven't been seriously invested in a game since they locked up the CL spot and were firmly out of the running for the Scudetto - so like the last 4 weeks or so.

This Leeds season has been way more entertaining than finishing midtable last year. Even more exciting/heart-wrenching than the year we one the championship. Playing a meaningful game the last weekend of the season with an existential consequence at least makes the feels hit different.

And if you couldn't tell, I'm already talking this up so when both us and Burnley draw 0-0 on Sunday and we go down I can tell myself that we at least had an important game.

Relegation on GD when 1 goal in your final match v Brentford would have saved you. Brutal.

Relegation on GD when 1 goal in your final match v Brentford would have saved you. Brutal.

If both us and Burnley win on Sunday we will be the first team to have been relegated with at least 40 pts since, coincidentally, Burnley in 09/10

Nvm I'm an idiot and we would only have 38 points

Back