• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'd love to hear the VAR discussion during the decision to give Phil Jags a straight red. I think he was on a yellow already, but that seemed to be a very sketchy clear goal scoring opportunity.

No DDG tonight for "personal reasons" so it is Hendo between the posts for United. If (big IF) he nails down the United #1 spot then he is dead certain to be England's first choice GK, imo

No Martial either as he picked up a knock in training according to Ole. Cavani is fit tho and starts!

No DDG tonight for "personal reasons" so it is Hendo between the posts for United. If (big IF) he nails down the United #1 spot then he is dead certain to be England's first choice GK, imo

No Martial either as he picked up a knock in training according to Ole. Cavani is fit tho and starts!

You should be happy about this. Martial is possibly the most overrated player in the PL. Cavani is a much better striker.

Agreed that Henderson gets the England #1 if he starts consistently for ManU. However I think i its far more likely that he leaves, y'all can't quit (or sell because of his contract) DDG.

Can Palace just go ahead and score so we wake up on our travels again?

It's basically the script this season... play like shit away from home at the start...let in a goal...wake up and win.

I'm not quite sure how we haven't scored yet now. All United the past 10 minutes. Just one way traffic.

Rashford should have at least his the target with his chance a few minutes ago.

Cavani has been a passenger so far

I've spent the past 5 minutes rooting for the fog and wanting more of it so that I cannot physically see what is happening on the pitch anymore.

United absolutely has to do something to fix its abysmal attacking. I don’t know if it’s players or tactics or both, but it’s absolutely brutal of late.

United absolutely has to do something to fix its abysmal attacking. I don’t know if it’s players or tactics or both, but it’s absolutely brutal of late.

Bruno looks very tired to me. His legs are dragging

Excellent from Hendo. Terrible defending to allow Van Aarnholt to get in that position tho.

Dele finally starts in the league for the first time since - I think - the first match of the season.

Honestly pumped to see this midfield-attack:
Kane
Son - Alli - Bale
Hojbjerg - Ndombele

Just a horrible, horrible new rule change.

What's Lemina exactly supposed to do there that he didn't? Chop his damn arm off?

Yet another game where it’s unclear where 5 minutes added came from

A 1-0 with no injuries, what is the math

Back