• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

How was that not almost 2 penalties against city? First one probably not but walker took down the fulham player...

I have no idea how Fred hasn't been booked since coming on but this is hilarious

Big 3 points and that's top 4 for sure!

Time to manage the squad during the run-in next month to make sure everyone has their legs back for the FA Cup Final.

How will he cope?!?

Bruno Fernandes for Man United across all competitions:

19/20: 22 games; 12 goals, 8 assists
20/21: 58 games; 28 goals, 18 assists
21/22: 46 games; 10 goals, 13 assists
22/23: 52 games; 11 goals, 12 assists

Did you just try to rebut me saying he is unlikeable with stats ?

He could be the greatest player to ever don cleats….he is still a wholly unlikeable individual

Did you just try to rebut me saying he is unlikeable with stats ?

He could be the greatest player to ever don cleats….he is still a wholly unlikeable individual
He's a great individual off the pitch

I totally get him annoying you on the pitch. I just don't care.

He's a great individual off the pitch
I say the same thing about my favorite athletes so I totally get it. It’s just always amusing to me to see this said about someone who you’ve never interacted with personally and only get to see curated off-field media appearances that they allow you to see.

Just one example of the things Bruno does for the less fortunate off the pitch
He could very well be a great person, I have no idea. I’m glad he does charity work that is important and impactful.

Publicized charity efforts of a multi-millionaire don’t really do much to convince me of their good personal character though. To each their own on that.

Porro has been decidedly poor defensively since joining Spurs.

Hell everyone on Spurs has been poor defensively. Bad positioning, not working to recover. They are embarrassing in the back.

Man, Trent, Jones, and Gakpo have been on fire recently.

Salah changed his run up a bit for that one.

My hope is that things get so bad that Levy et al. say wow, if we don't commit to getting Nags and rebuilding the squad, they'll burn my pretty new stadium down.

Kinda like the late Bzz/Manning years.

My hope is that things get so bad that Levy et al. say wow, if we don't commit to getting Nags and rebuilding the squad, they'll burn my pretty new stadium down.

Kinda like the late Bzz/Manning years.

I’ve been seeing their targets are Nags or Enrique. IPTB, what do you think the chances are of getting either of them and how much does it depend on who Kane prefers ?

Back