• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2022/23 Premier League Thread

Hmmmmm. Going for it. Interested to see how this shakes out and where all the attackers are. Brentford have been tough for Liverpool. Toney bothers Van Dijk, and just set pieces/long balls/counters. Puts a lot of pressure on.

Last edited:
Here I am once again asking why Patrick Bamford starts for Leeds when they have Rodrigo.

Rodrigo scores to make it 2-1 and to give Leeds a small chance at points here.

Lampard’s gonna get the three today! Thought B’mouth might have had a penalty at 1-1 (I was only half paying attention, but B’mouth hasn’t had a penalty all year? Cray), but then Badiashile and J Felix scored to finish it off. Vina and Dango Outtara missed really good chances.

Hmmmmm. Going for it. Interested to see how this shakes out and where all the attackers are. Brentford have been tough for Liverpool. Toney bothers Van Dijk, and just set pieces/long balls/counters. Puts a lot of pressure on.

They are disappointing my niece by not going with the purple gk kit. Bummer. Not good vibes.

Well Big Sam didn't replace Bamford like I would have liked, but he did replace Meslier with Joel Robles, which likely kept this at 2-1 instead of like 4-1. Robles looked much, much better than Meslier has in recent weeks.

Strangely enough, losing by 1 at Man City is as close to a win for Leeds as you can get without actually getting any points (which was a miniscule chance anyways in this game). Leeds kept their goal differential competitive with the other relegation clubs, and with how tight things are in the relegation battle that could turn out to matter.

Monday is going to be a crazy day for the fans of relegation teams. Here's to hoping Southampton either ties or beats Forest.

That was not a foul. If Taylor is gonna whistle hands like that all day it’s gonna be a tough one.

Well, getting both their strikers off in the first ten minutes would be one move.

Back