• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Fucking joke. Everton played great and Liverpool didn’t create shit. Pawson can get fucked. Is a modicum of consistency too much to ask in this league?

harsh penalty but we have been nowhere this whole game

I think it’s probably the right call. His arm was way too far stretched out. Can argue it’s a natural position and the proximity was too close, but he made himself much bigger.

I think it’s probably the right call. His arm was way too far stretched out. Can argue it’s a natural position and the proximity was too close, but he made himself much bigger.
He was jumping

The sad thing is that it wasn’t even close to on target, if it was it probably goes right to Raya

I think it's a silly call. It's entirely a natural position to have your arms out slightly if you're trying to head a ball. It took a deflection from a foot away, no chance he can react to that.

Like show me any guy attempting to head a ball with his arms flat at his side. Never happens.

Back