• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Raul Jimenez has taken my comments personally - two goals for him today.

There is some really poor passing out on that field right now, particularly by United

I thought that was a handball live but his arm was by his side when the ball hit it. I just saw his arm flying up but that was due to the force in which Shaw struck it.

I like that Garnacho has found some confidence, but perhaps he has a bit too much. He's trying to be the hero and has made some poor decisions.

I like that Garnacho has found some confidence, but perhaps he has a bit too much. He's trying to be the hero and has made some poor decisions.
The service that he and Antony are giving Hojlund is horrible. Hojlund is making good runs across the face of goal and they keep missing him. Infuriating.

Love how Pep was so focused on how draws with Chelsea, Liverpool and Tottenham would win them the title, he forgot to prep for Villa!

I keep watching Man United look like dogshit and win

McTominay, “We can’t get too carried away because we played okay tonight.”

We played okay!!!

Back