• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

I thought for sure that it was going to be 3 at that point. And then that happened.
It was a really, really good half of football from United tho.

Never really looked troubled and Wolves were struggling to match the movement and exchanges United were displaying out there

Yeah, that may have been the single best half United has played this season. Hopefully they can keep it up.

That was just phenomenal defending by Licha. Stopped the 2v1 opportunity with a great recovery run. Then just clowned the dude that tried to dribble past him without it even looking like it took any effort.

Missed that brilliant psycho

There was contact because the Wolves player's leg never reacted until Case's foot was far way.

This will be a joke

Of all of the legit chances United has had this game it's crazy for that one to go in.

Y’all have to sacrifice Antony for the good of the team. Think that’s how it works.

So many emotions in this game. But that's 3 very much needed points.

Also. Why in the absolute FUCK were eight -- EIGHT - 8! - United players up for a corner up a goal in the 94th minute of a match they were leading 3-2??!?!

That is so beyond stupid that I can't even find a word to describe it. United deserved to get punished for that nonsense but luckily Kobbie was there to rescue the full 3 points with individual magic.

That cannot happen again, however.
That is just so bad from the players especially, but also the manager for not stroking out yelling for his CBs that he just put on the pitch (Maguire and Evans) to stay back on a corner that United didn't need to score from. And maybe EtH was and they didn't hear him or ignored him. I don't know but I'd love that question to be asked.

But I do know that two experienced players did that and they jogged up like it was simply a 5th minute corner and they exposed the entire side to a counter off a corner. And for what? FOR WHAT!? Stupid.

Some great goals in that game. Mainoo's goal was pure class as were Rashford's and Neto's.

Back