• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Neto did well but that goal was solely because United defended like 8 year olds, dude. 8 year olds.

Allowing the opposition to even be in that spot off a corner when up a goal in the dying minutes is criminal. I cannot get over how naive United were there - Evans and Maguire should be docked wages.

Neto did well but that goal was solely because United defended like 8 year olds, dude. 8 year olds.

Allowing the opposition to even be in that spot off a corner when up a goal in the dying minutes is criminal. I cannot get over how naive United were there - Evans and Maguire should be docked wages.
No argument there. We're talking about two experienced center backs. It's shocking neither stayed back. And if ETH didn't to communicate to them that at least one should stay back, he should be docked wages as well.

I have no problem with attackers standing in front of keepers, but Harrison is clearly boxing Vicario out and not playing the ball. That's a foul.

Bradley’s dad passed, so he likely won’t be in lineup vs arsenal.

This ref crew is having a nightmare

West Ham offside...not called. Corner given from the offside players cross being deflected behind

Soucek uses his arm to control the ball, shoots, Maguire deflection out for a corner

Thankfully neither resulted in a goal but two easy decisions gotten horribly wrong

Rasmussssss!

But what work by Case to win the 50/50 ball back for the side. That 2nd ball was won by Rasmus who used a smart Garnacho run to shift the ball to his right and fired it home.

Doesn’t look good for Licha. Won’t be surprised if he’s out for another long spell. Sucks.

Back