• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Both City and Brentford taking pages out of Liverpool’s book of defending.

we're just not gonna talk about alisson, huh?
Not really sure what there is to say. We looked like we were not mentally prepared and arsenal looked like the team with a 5 pt lead. I mean we could bitch and moan, but it wouldn’t be warranted. Got out played, beaten for the first “real” time this season in pl. and that’s all there is to it. VVD looked completely lost. Guess I’d say city won the weekend before taking the field?

Jesse Lingard takes his talents to South Korea

That is a player that has maximized his natural abilities, IMO. Good for him.

trash Arsenal need set pieces to break us down
Missed you last weekend -- hope all is well.

I had little doubt that you would have been here talking shit if West Ham won...but 0-3 later and silence until today.

Strange.

I was watching at a bar with my colleague, who happens to have been born and raised in Manchester

I reserved my shit talking for him

Pretty hectic first half for both United and Villa. Could still see this one going either way. Mainoo and Casemiro both on yellows could create some space for the Villa attack in the middle, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see one of them subbed off early on in the second half.

Back