• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

120 min Gary Neville has just called Chelsea the “blue billion-pound bottle jobs”.

Incredible performance. Diaz and Elliott looked wiped in like the 75th minute.

Insane match today! After the kids came on, I thought for sure it was Chelsea’s to win. really hope we have 11 for Wednesday!

Guess they had to give them a chance of staying up to keep it interesting.

Kelleher; Gomez, Quansah, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; McConnell, Elliott, Clark; Bradley, Gakpo, Koumas

So presumably either Gomez, Bradley or Elliot are playing as the 3rd midfielder. If it's Elliot, then Bradley is likely the right winger in the front 3.

Kelleher; Gomez, Quansah, Van Dijk, Tsimikas; McConnell, Elliott, Clark; Bradley, Gakpo, Koumas

So presumably either Gomez, Bradley or Elliot are playing as the 3rd midfielder. If it's Elliot, then Bradley is likely the right winger in the front 3.

I think Gomez is at the 9. Klopp isn’t walking away from this team until Joe gets his goal.

United desperately needs a LB. Amrabat just cannot fill in at that spot effectively. He’s made four horrific passes to give the ball away in the first 20 mins. And he just can’t keep up with someone with pace like Origi.

Casemiro!!! Huge goal at the very end to (hopefully) avoid extra time.

In a concessions update nobody has asked for, I share that my friend enjoyed the meat pie at the Spurs game. The beer was so-so and Spurs don’t sell regular Coke, only Coke Zero.

Back