• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2023/24 Premier League Thread

haven’t studied the remaining schedule but City just feels inevitable with KdB back and rolling

hope to be wrong!

haven’t studied the remaining schedule but City just feels inevitable with KdB back and rolling

hope to be wrong!
Until such a time as City doesn’t win every game for 2 months straight to finish the season, I expect they will. And though Arsenal is playing the best of the 3 right now, they also have the most difficult remaining schedule for me. I still think City/Liverpool/Arsenal is the most likely finish but it’s much more up in the air than even last season.

It’s a very tough look for Poch to sub off Cole Palmer at the 70 mark in a must win game to somewhat salvage the season.

Everton docked 2 more points this morning and are now just 2 points above the relegation zone (with a game in hand)

Can't wait for the season to end only to have a point reduction or the reversal of a point deduction 2 weeks later which changes the relegated teams. That's the kind of excitement fans are looking for!

I feel like these points deductions should have to be finalized by December 31st or they get carried over into the next season. This is just silly with 6 or 7 matches remaining
Completely agree with this but the FA/PL has never shown themselves to be bastions of common sense decision making

In a weird quirk of how the points deductions impact other clubs as well, Bournemouth has gone from safe from relegation 2 weeks ago to now technically not safe. Luton and Forest would have to win out and Bournemouth would have to lose out (among other assorted results), but other clubs have to be getting pretty sick of everything at this point.

Back