• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

he is probably better than Cisshoko. you should sign Glen Johnson, he is playing great right now. and he is English!!

despite Liverpool's somewhat pressing need to sign another DM, there don't seem to be any legit links. Nigel de Jong was a rumored possibility, but it doesn't seem likely. Maybe we can battle it out with ManUnited to see how gets to play in the Europa League.

Last edited:
BemHcAiIMAA00z9.jpg:large

But aren't the at their best when they're playing the same position. The same position that Moyes doesn't tactically like to provide?

This feels like AVB buying another monster holding midfielder.

You don't turn down adding a world class player.

Bring him in and worry about the formations later.

None of Dembele, Sandro, Paulinho or Capoue are world class players. Apples and oranges. (very good players, of course, but not world class like Mata)

I can understand that I guess. Just seems odd that he wouldn't address other glaring problems.

Like your shit CB situation.

Since the start of the last season, Juan Mata has created the same amount of Premier League chances (125) as Frank Lampard & Oscar combined.

ETA:
Since the start of last season, Juan Mata has made more passes in the final third (423) than Robin van Persie & Shinji Kagawa combined (353)

Last edited:
Zaha is undergoing a medical in anticipation of a loan move to Cardiff.

Take good care of him, Ole, and get him to start acting more professional.

ESPN saying that once the Mata deal is confirmed that United will offer Kagawa plus cash for Gundognan in this window.

Well then...

then i JIZZED IN MY PANTS

and cubicle? fuck that noise. got an office, bro

now, excuse me. i have to shut the doors and rub one out starring at Mr. Mata

Back