• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

Can we just rename this the Mata Transfer Thread and start a new one for everyone else?

Rooney is currently on 250k/week (reportedly)

Such a good player, but I'm so disillusioned with him. Why would United give him the armband?

Either Barca or Alex Song's agent(s) have offered the player to Manchester United. United have declined making a move for him.

I wouldn't have minded him in our shirt. Very, very good player.

Betting sites have just suspended taking bets on Cabaye to PSG now. A rumored new bid was submitted today -- I haven't seen the amount yet.

That would really, really suck considering he's the engine that makes our team go. The blog I follow had some rumors that United might be interested in him as well. It wouldn't bother me as much if i thought they'd take the money and go get some decent replacements, but ownership just doesn't seem as eager as the fans to keep us in the top half.

Back