• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial Soccer Transfer Thread (NWT)

i

What. Is. That.

Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema is travelling somewhere. The Frenchman posted a cryptic message on his Instagram account as the rest of his teammates flew out to China.

Instead of going with them, the 27-year-old was flying solo on a private plane and wrote: "Let the past remain the past," with a hashtag roughly translated as #lookingtothefuture. Is he flying to London? And is Arsenal that future?

Last edited:
Spurs rumored to be interested in a double swoop for Ashley Young and Chicharito. Young only has 1 year left on his contract. Chicharito is probably surplus to requirements in LvG's system.

I think LvG is trying to turn Januzaj into a striker now. Rooney, Wilson, Januzaj as the forward options. Rather boom/bust, that.

Spurs rumored to be interested in a double swoop for Ashley Young and Chicharito. Young only has 1 year left on his contract. Chicharito is probably surplus to requirements in LvG's system.

I think LvG is trying to turn Januzaj into a striker now. Rooney, Wilson, Januzaj as the forward options. Rather boom/bust, that.

:sick:

Benfica's Lima on joining Al Alhi of UAE: "I'm not a hypocrite, I do it for the money. I'm not a boy anymore, so I had to seize this opportunity."

Respect.

Chiriches out, Adebayor to Villa, Berahino bid soon? I'd be pretty pleased with all that.

Soldado to Villareal even?

/slitwrists

Hernandez is fucking awful now.

Adebayor to Villa is nearly done. Will Tactics Tim get the best out of Ade for 5 months before Ade goes all "fuck this shit" and stops caring again? Yes. Yes that is exactly what will happen.

Adebayor to Villa is nearly done. Will Tactics Tim get the best out of Ade for 5 months before Ade goes all "fuck this shit" and stops caring again? Yes. Yes that is exactly what will happen.

A Spurs blog commenter pointed out recently that Ade nearly always does best when he's "the man" at the club. His troubles at Spurs seemed to come when the team changed around him, not necessarily when he stopped playing well. In any case, I expect being reunited with Deep Timpact will bring out the best in him again. He won't get that at Spurs anymore.

Brian Sciaretta ‏@BrianSciaretta 2h2 hours ago New Jersey, USA
Reportedly the New York Red Bulls have acquired Argentine winger Gonzalo Veron from San Lorenzo - was part of 2014 Libertadores winning team

Back