• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tough Finish for Golf in Cabo

DeaconBlues1980

Reaction score
The golf team seemed to have a good fall season. I heard quite a bit of enthusiasm. Any news about the spring season?

Cabo? Playing golf in Cabo? There's a tough finish? Too drunk I guess.

Not sure what happened out there today, but I did notice that Davis Womble didn't make the trip.

Not sure what happened out there today, but I did notice that Davis Womble didn't make the trip.

Having played golf in college qualifying is one of the hardest things out there. I'm not sure how wake does it but most schools treat qualifying the same way. With that being said, sure could have used him instead of Woody or Paul, both had rough final day not giving the team much of a chance.

Last edited:
We cut Lamar 11 shots in the final round. Who said Haas couldn't get it done.

Bit of a strange lineup. Can't figure out why Clancy can't seem to turn things around. Haven't heard anything about this, but really hope Zalatoris doesnt turn pro anytime soon.

Back