• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tour Championship

Hell yeah. Close out today at par or better and come back tomorrow ready to go.

Not sure what's up with Webb on #17.

Par 4, 470 yards

295 yard drive to fairway
145 yards to fairway
17 yards to green
8'5'' left for par

1-putt for par.

Webb in the greenside rough on Par 3 #18.
Second shot onto the green 9' from hole.
In the hole for par.

E for the day.

Last edited:
Haas with a 10' birdie on 17 to get to -5, within two of leader Choi at -7. Playing with Mick, btw.

Haas safely on the green at Par-3 #18, but 44; from the hole.
Second shot to 9"
Third shot in the hole.

6 birdies and 3 bogeys today (-3).

-5 overall.

Last edited:
I'm cheering for a Haas tourney victory and Webb taking home the cup.

Bill now tied for the lead. Also, it looks like Stricker might not play the Pres Cup due to his neck injury, which would give Couples another pick. Come on Bill (and Webb).

Rough finish for Bill. Bogie, Double Bogie....still sitting comfortably in the top 5, but he will start tomorrow at least 3 shots back.

Mahan has to play poorly tomorrow, or Webb has no chance.

Sorry, meant that if Mahan plays like he's been playing Webb can't catch him, as he wins the Cup with a win tomorrow, right? This is why I should stay off golf threads. ;-)

Last edited:
No chance to win the Fed Ex cup? Webb is only 25 points behind Mahan in the projected standings. If Webb moves up one spot he wins. The pressure is most certainly on Mahan...he has to win and then hope a bunch of different people don't move up in the standings. Webb is in the driver seat. There are a ton of different scenarios where Webb can win it.

No chance to win the Fed Ex cup? Webb is only 25 points behind Mahan in the projected standings. If Webb moves up one spot he wins. The pressure is most certainly on Mahan...he has to win and then hope a bunch of different people don't move up in the standings. Webb is in the driver seat. There are a ton of different scenarios where Webb can win it.

Most definitely. Webb has to shoot one good, not great, round of golf. Mahan needs help.

If Webb shoots a 68 tomorrow he wins the Fed Ex....if he shoots a 69 he probably wins it. He could even shoot a 70, and all it would take would be one person above him having a bad day and he would win it.

If Webb shoots a 68 tomorrow he wins the Fed Ex....if he shoots a 69 he probably wins it. He could even shoot a 70, and all it would take would be one person above him having a bad day and he would win it.

Exactly so.

Still a lot of pressure, especially on a guy who has never been in this position before now!

That said, I want him to win going away.

Still a lot of pressure, especially on a guy who has never been in this position before now!

That said, I want him to win going away.

The good news is he is financially secure for life. That helps a bunch. The tough thing is he's never won something this big. But I think he'll play well tomorrow. I'd like to see him fire a 66. He's got the game. Just let it go.

Looks like Webb is the favorite here. Baddley wins and Webb pretty much has it on lockdown.

Donald is the one to watch. He finishes top 3 and Webb has to finish 13th or better. Same is true if Mahan wins. Webb really needs to get to top 10 and hope Donald doesn't finish top 2. That happens, and he looks good to take it home.

Back