• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Towson Tickets

jamesda3

Reaction score
Anyone got a couple of extras they would like to get rid of?

Show up. Walk through lot. Get handed freebies. Profit.

Yeah I figured it would be easy to get one out in the lot. But was going to try find someones that wasn't going to use them to save the hassle.

So, your claim is that there are off duty undercover cops trying to prevent fans from giving tickets away on orders from Wellman?

So, your claim is that there are off duty undercover cops trying to prevent fans from giving tickets away on orders from Wellman?

images

To the OP. Good luck finding tickets.

Sent you a pair. Anybody else need any? I have 2 more. PM me your email address and I can send em, nice pair down low in Section 13.

I've seen police hassle people for trying to unload tickets

Sent you a pair. Anybody else need any? I have 2 more. PM me your email address and I can send em, nice pair down low in Section 13.

I can’t take advantage but that’s very nice.

Brendan you told me I could get them three days ago and didn't respond to my messages so in a frenzy this morning I bought a pair lol. But thank you anyway.

I now have extra 2 Hill seat/tickets. Leaving in 30, though...

Back